Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

These were all taken at our branch's "Trunk Or Treat". The weather was a little chili but atleast we weren't sweating like usual.As for my costume, I had already been a Nun to a party this year but I didn't think that would really fly at a church party so I decided to be Thomas the Train ... who doesn't love Thomas. The kids got a large amount of candy and the youth had a lot of fun booths including face painting. If it were up to me I'd be fine if that was their Halloween experience but we did go Trick-Or-Treating tonight and got another 10 lbs of candy. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all this candy! I wish there was something like a Coinstar machine where you put candy in it and it spits out money.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

There's a dentist in Idaho offering $1 per pound of candy to kids and they get a free toothbrush too. Pretty funny huh? Cute costumes, didn't know you were into Thomas the Train!:0)

Emily Gillrie said...

You all look so so so cute its ridiculous.

Super B said...

Raggedy Anne is the CUTEST! I like yours and Jackson's costumes too.

Tiffany said...

lol I agree about the coinstar thing. Wouldn't it be so nice? You guys all look cute in your costume's by the way!

A.D. McClish said...

I love it! You guys look great!

. said...

You make the cutest train ever!

 

The Three of Us | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates