Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Football game


Last week, my friend, Tiffany, invited us out to the USF game. Surprise, surprise, they lost. They were sweet seats, though, and the guy next to us was HILARIOUS and bought us some drinks (waters) and peanuts ... I would've totally gone out with him except that he was 60. Worst part of the night: Some 18 year old threw up in her seat some2-3 rows down, so when the wind blew the right way (and it was a pretty windy night) we got to smell it ...delicious. I am 0-2 for sporting events now.

2 comments:

A.D. McClish said...

Hahaha! That always happens to me too! JJ makes fun of me because every time I root for a team they lose. I am the kiss of death!! :)But if it makes you feel any better, you two look gorgeous! :)

{amy k.} said...

Looks like a fun night, even if they lost!

You two are such cute sisters! :)

 

The Three of Us | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates