Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stylin'

Thanks, Janine (older sis), for sending some much needed clothes for Lilly. I'm still in denial about how big she is, so its been hard to buy any clothes over size 12m and she's now going into 24m. Here is just one of the MANY adorable outfits we got from my sister.
Jackson has a ton of very "cool" clothes, but since he gets to pick out his clothes on non-school days this is a taste of what he usually pulls together.
I'm not sure where he gets his sense of style.

3 comments:

Super B said...

I love your kids. They are the cutest.

Catherine said...

I can't stand how cute Lilly is. I just cleaned out the girls' closet and have a couple really cute Gymbo outfits if you're interested. Let me know.

{amy k.} said...

So adorable! Love Jackson's little stance.

 

The Three of Us | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates