Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend, Brie, tagged me. This is how it goes: I tell 7 weird/interesting things about myself and then tell 7 other people to do it and leave them a comment about it.

7 weird/interesting things about me:

1. I had my two front teeth knocked out when I was 13 but I still have my real teeth.

2. I've given Derek Jeter MY autograph. (that's totally weird, i know)
3. I wanted to be an optometrist when I was in high school.

4. I've never been out of the continental US but I have my passport and dream of going somewhere foreign even if its just Canada.

5. I'm in love with Target ... I love to go here especially at night without my kids.

6. I would like to be on the show, Survivor.7. I daydream about being in the Olympics, not going, but actually being an athlete in the Olympics. And I'm not that sweet at any sport which really makes that weird.

I tag Ali, Laura (H.), Carrie, Jenny, Anne, Karen, Lisa.

6 comments:

Brie said...

I want to hear the story about giving derek jeter your autograph!!!

{amy k.} said...

I second that... about wanting to hear the story of giving derek your autograph- that's a must tell!

. said...

I am sure Derek Jeter stares at that autograph every night wondering how he can hook up with you. He did ge a divorce you know . . .I am sure it was because he is trying to find some romantic way to hook up with you.

Lisa said...

What an interesting person you are!

Jenny said...

All right, I finally did this tag!! It was fun to think of things.

The Henry Family said...

I'm done with the tag...check it out!Love ya!

 

The Three of Us | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates