Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm in love.


Everbody has been recommending this Twilight book of the LDS author Stephanie Meyer. It didn't sound that amazing to me but after so many random people mentioning it to me I decided to read it on my 24 hour trip to NY. That was on Saturday and today, Tuesday, I'm in the middle of the third book. So any free time I want spend reading so I will do a post about my trip when I'm done obsessing. I have never read anything that has been so entertaining to read. So thats MY recomendation now ...read these books!

5 comments:

Ashli Miller said...

Hooray! You did it. I told you you would love them!

. said...

I am soo proud of your for finally taking the plunge. They are great books and you are reading them at a perfect time because book four comes out in August!!!!

lisa said...

Thanks for sharing, I've heard a bunch about these books from random sources as well. Once I finish the books I'm on I've got to check those out. By the way, I'm going to invite you to goodreads (if you aren't already a part of that), it's a place where you keep track of the books you're reading or going to read. You post comments and rate books so friends can see what you're reading and if you liked the book.

Catherine said...

August 2nd, we're getting our books at Barnes and Noble and going to Mimi's for lunch. PLEASE COME!!!

Emily Gillrie said...

I am coming home on monday because I broke my foot and I am going to start that book for all the same reasons. HAHA!!!

 

The Three of Us | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates