Sunday, September 28, 2008

That's me.


Can you believe I've never water skied? I've tubed, knee boarded, been on wave runners galore but have never put on skis. It always has looked a little too tricky for me and there never seems to be enough time when I've gone out on a boat. So this Saturday a few friends invited me out to a small gathering and I got the chance to water ski. With some good advice, cheer leading and patience, I was able to stay up on my skis, after a few pathetic attempts. It was sooo fun! I also went tubing and went on the wave runner with my dare devil friend, Brie. I loved every minute of the day! Thanks to friends Brie and Adam for inviting me to join them and thanks to John for being a great host and driving us around in his boat at his house. AND a big thanks to my sister, Laura, and BIL, Ryan, for watching my kids for 4 hours.

5 comments:

. said...

Oh!! You look great!! Congratulations. It will get easier the more you do it too. YOu look like you are having tons of fun and it makes me miss you tons.

Brie said...

Suzanne is being super humble by not saying how great she did water skiing, she got up on her third try and made it pretty far around the lake. She did GREAT!!!

A.D. McClish said...

Oh man, that looks so fun! I haven't been skiing or wakeboarding in so long. Glad you had the chance to do it!!

The Henry Family said...

Thanks for the shout out Suzannee. This picture of you is great. Who took it? Hopefully not the guy driving the boat. :) Love the new background by the way! Love ya.

Tiffany said...

You look like you are having fun!! :) Tell Laura to add me to her blog too. Please.

 

The Three of Us | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates