Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We won!

My friend and I entered a 5K race last week (my first one). Okay, so we didn't get first place but we won because we did it and that make us winners. We're doing a bunch of races during the summer and hopefully we'll improve by the end of the summer and become Olympic track stars. I finished 8 minutes after my friend, Laura, who really is a track star. I'm sure most of you have heard of her because of her mad skills. I was just happy that I was able to run the whole thing and not die or, even worse, puke.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, good for you. Why am I the only unmotivated person in the exercise department? You look fabulous!:0)

Karen said...

I'm so jealous you got to do a race. How fun! If we ever go back to FL, promise me we'll run one together...if it's in running "season."
Karen

Super B said...

GREAT JOB! I am so proud of you. And you look amazing!

Laura said...

Way to go Suzanne. I hope you can keep going with it. I have entered some races as well and I am SO sore from my training. Good Luck!

Leah W said...

Good For you....i need my training buddy up here!! I miss you! your blog is so cute and apparently the words out that you're a blogger so I'm adding you to my list pronto...

 

The Three of Us | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates