Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rabbits are nice

Our amazing and incredible Carrie moved to TX a couple of weeks ago and life has been so boring since she's been gone. We miss her and still pretend she's going to be back. She was such a big help. She would watch the kids and not just watch them but played and had fun with them.(Jackson is so bugged that I'm interupting his time with Carrie.)

She likes all the best TV shows and would come over and watch all the best, and sometimes scary, shows with me even when she had to go back home to her empty scary house and wake up and go to work at 5. She was the best houseguest when she stayed for a week - helped cook and clean, and helped, again, watch the kids. So I knew I would never be able to replace her but we needed something to get us out of the funk of her leaving. So we got a bunny. Its no Carrie but it helps that there something at our house that's entertaining. The kids LOVE Pepper... and for now its a good distraction while everybody seems to be moving away.

1 comment:

. said...

Awesome, I was replaced by a rabbit. I miss you guys too. I still need your email address so I can send you some beach pictures.

 

The Three of Us | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates