Sunday, November 23, 2008

11/21 = Very Fun, Very Long Day

Friday, aka Jackson's birthday, aka L and B's sealing, aka release of Twilight. I didn't think I could do it but it has been done. Starting at 7 am with this ...

Then we went to the "jumpy" place (i.e. big indoor inflatable moonwalk type apparatus's place) with cousins Tate and Tanner.
Lilly dominated at air hockey.Then headed to fancy McDonald's for lunch and a few presents.

From there I went to Orlando for L & B's wedding (sorry no pictures, yet). Drove home, wished Jackson another Happy Birthday, and put him to bed. Then off with friends to see Twilight, which was the worst movie I have ever seen...loved the books, not the movie. I went to bed around 2 am. Surprisingly, I wasn't too tired. It WAS long but it was very fun and even though it was 2 am I was extremely happy and felt amazingly good ... and then came Saturday. To be continued...

7 comments:

Super B said...

What is that smile Lilly is making in that pic with Jackson and her cousin? She looks funny. Also, that is a crazy busy day. I bet you could sleep for a whole day to make up for all the running around you did this last weekend. Sorry you didn't like the movie. But, I haven't seen it yet, so don't tell me anything more about it. Anyhow, you are great, you looked amazing at the wedding and I hope things are going well for you.
see you soon.

Brie said...

that movie... adam still doesnt understand why we laughed at it so much! And I think that if we werent surrounded by girls that were sighing everytime Edward spoke, we would have liked it a little more!

Suzanne said...

Yes, Lilly looks crazy in all these pictures due to the fact that her mother did not spend any time on her hair and when her hair is crazy everything else follows.
And I don't know about Twilight, I just thought the acting/directing was pretty scary.

A.D. McClish said...

I agree about the twilight movie. Disappointing. But you guys look like you had a blast with Jackson onhis brithday! :)

. said...

Ahh! guys sound like you had an awesome weekend! I am glad the wedding went well too. I saw your pics on facebook and Laura looks sooo happy and beautiful! I am really sad that I didn't get to see twilight with you guys! Well, give jackson and lilly a big squeeze for me! i miss you guys!

Seth and Libby said...

I love being able to keep up with what you guys are up to! Jackson has got to be one of my favorite kids- he's so sweet. Can't believe he's 4 already!

Keep in touch!

Lisa said...

I can't say I hated the movie, but it was not one of my favorites. I'm just glad I'm done reading all the Stephanie Meyer books- my life has been consumed!

 

The Three of Us | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates