Friday, May 9, 2008

To jump or not to?


SO, I've been thinking about buying a trampoline, or what some may know as a "tramp". My kids have a blast everytime they get on one. I've been weighing it out:


Pro's: They cost just as much as a Power Wheels.
Will entertain for many, many years (from now to forever)
They come with the safety net, so its basically impossible to fall off.
My kids would absolutely LOVE it!
Hours of fun while staying in the comfort of our own backyard.


Con's: The possiblity of injuries - broken necks, arms, legs.

I don't know maybe I still need to wait a few years, but I feel like every year I wait will be a whole year of "trampoline fun" lost...

What do you think?

1 comment:

Super B said...

I would definitely go for it. I loved our tramp growing up and you know what...there are so many good things. They learn balance and strength and if they don't get hurt on the tramp they will get hurt doing something else. So, that is what I think.

 

The Three of Us | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates